Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Caucusing with Cenk Uygur and Al Gore


I never watch election stuff. It's too boring. But for some reason I turned on the TV last night and ended up watching the Iowa Caucus coverage on Current TV. It was great! This shocks me but I have to admit the truth: I loved it.

I felt like I was hanging out with a bunch of progressive friends. It wasn't boring in any way. In addition to Cenk and Al, Jennifer Granhold was one of the three main moderators. She was new to me and I enjoyed her, as well. She's getting her own show on Current TV very soon. I swear, they've snatched all the good people. They've even got David "the Clintons are pimping Chelsea out" Schuster. I love the guy.

Al Gore took a few years to smack his channel into shape, but it's official: he's done it. Current TV is a great TV destination. If you haven't checked it out yet, do. If nothing else, watch The Young Turks at 7 pm weeknights. Great stuff!