Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Caffeine, and such

All Fox News viewers drink decaffeinated coffee -- every one of them. We know this to be true because if they had a cup of real coffee, they'd wake up and change the channel. I swear, these people are so odd. They're a combination of opposing things. Even as they are enraged by the latest nonsense spewed by Fox News, more than 50% of their brain mass remains in coma. A single cup of real coffee could cure many of these lost souls, but that will never happen. They fear coffee, like vampires fear sunshine.

Speaking of caffeine, you've all been watching Chris Hayes' show on MSNBC, right? It's on weeknights at 8 pm, right before Rachel. I swear, as I watch the show I find myself rejoicing. Finally someone is talking fast enough. Hallelujah! Not only that but his staccato delivery infects his guests, and soon they're all jabbering at lightning speed. How this thrills my heart.

Chris is terrific. Knows his stuff and doesn't let anything slip by. It's like blogs came to life and turned into a TV guy. And did I mention he talks fast?