Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lots of new readers here

I'm seeing a big uptick in readers of this blog. In light of this, I want to make sure readers know that this is a less vivid version of my main blog. This one (the one you're reading) is for dial-up traffic. The main version of the blog can be found here. So forget this place and come on over if you've got a broadband connection.

(The difference between this blog and the main one is that there are no graphics here -- no photos, no videos, no extras. So come say hi at the main blog.)

BTW, if you read my blog regularly, you probably consider Christianity to be your enemy. It is. Make no mistake about that. But what's even more fun than this blog is my horror novel, Xmas Carol. It's a huge slap in the face of the church. It's got gay characters in the role of heroes, and no one in the book believes in god. It's an ebook that I priced low ($2.99) so everyone could afford it. So g'wan, get a copy. You'll laugh and have a great time. And when Xmas approaches you'll be able to tell all your friends about a new, blasphemous, hugely enjoyable Xmas horror story.