Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shroud-obsessed religious wingnuts

Right after I wrote that no one commented on my post about the Shroud of Turin being an obvious fake, someone did comment! It was weird, though. I got the comment emailed to me, as all comments are, but it never appeared on either of my Shroud posts. I have no idea why. I figured the guy got cold feet and clicked the "remove my comment" button.

Anyway, I was checking my blog traffic stats today when I noticed that I'm getting hits from a loony Shroud site. Hallelujah! So I clicked on over and found this. I commented back, but they moderate their comments. Can't have atheist remarks on their site, now, can they? Mind you, he's complaining that I blocked his comment. Nonsense. I welcome wingnuts. Come on down!

So go check that out, if this sort of thing interests you. His comment is not logical but he has no clue about this. They never do. If and when I have a moment, I'll rip it up for you guys. Fun! But for now, I have real work to do in the actual, you know, real world.

Welcome wingnuts!

PS: In case you don't want to get cooties by visiting a Shroud web site, I've included the guy's "lost" comment in the comments on this post.

PPS: If you're one of the wingnuts, come to my real blog. This one doesn't have graphics; it's for dial-up users. (See how kind we atheists are?) I think you'll really like the graphic I included with this post.